Wednesday 10 October 2012

The book that changed my life!

Just so you are clear I am making no money from telling you this. I am not an amazon affiliate and there will be no click-chingle making it's way to me by telling you this. 

I am telling you about it because this book is BRILLIANT. Totally. It changed forever the way I look at breastfeeding (and lets face it I was pretty passionate about it before). Breastfeeding is a feminist issue, it is a commercial issue and it is a political issue and Gabrielle Palmer expresses this eloquently in 'The Politics of Breastfeeding'. 
And for this week only (my current time-zone is 10th October 2012) it is on special worldwide offer for kindle for only £1.99 . Bargain!!

If you are a mum read it. If you are a dad, read it. If you are a living breathing literate individual, read it (and if you aren't what the heck are you doing on here?) And if you've missed the special offer or don't have a kindle go buy it or get it out from the library.

"As revealing as Freakonomics, shocking as Fast Food Nationand thought provoking as No Logo, The Politics of Breastfeeding exposes infant feeding as one of the most important public health issues of our time. "




No comments:

Post a Comment